1) Avail Rupay Debit Card facility to withdraw cash from any Bank atm from all over India.
2) Avail E-commerce facility through Rupay Debit Card eg. Bill Payment, Insurance Premium,Mobile & DTH Recharge, purchase of goods & services from any E-commerce portal.
3) Use Rupay Debit Card on any POS machine for payment of any charges for goods & services.
4) Avail IMPS (Mobile Banking) service to transfer money from your account to any account of CNS Bank or any other Bank all over India 24 X 7.
5) Register your Mobile No to your branch for SMS banking to avail facility of financial & non financial transaction alert message.
6) As per RBI guidelines register you Adhar No. to your accounts before 31.12.2017.
7) As per RBI guideline submit your KYC documents to your branch.
8) Submit your application to your branch for updation of PAN Card details or new PAN card application.
9) Opening shortly branch at Badlapur and Ghatkopar (W).
10) Reliance & Mahavitran Bills payment facility available at our branches.
11) Deposits with our bank are insured. In terms of the rules of the Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation, the insurance premium is being paid regularly and promptly. During the year 2016-2017, our bank has paid Insurance Premium of Rs. 61.99 Lacs (Rs.56.19 lacs last year) to the DICGC. The limit of insurance is Rs.1 Lac per depositor per bank.
12) Bank has announced 12% dividend for the year ended 31.03.2017.
ACHIEVMENTS & AWARDS
1) We are proud to mention that Co-operative Commissioner and Registrar vide letter dated 8th October 2015 has approved extension in the area of operation of the Bank to "Entire Maharashtra State".
2) During the financial year Reserve Bank of India has permitted Direct Membership to our Bank for the clearing of the cheques of our valued customers. Now we are Direct Member of R.B.I. for clearing purpose.
3) "Best Co-operative Bank" award received throguh Maharashtra State Co-op Bank Association for the year 2011.